Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

As 2011 comes to a close, I feel so blessed to be a very small part of the story that can help a beautiful lady transform from hopelessness:


to knowing she is loved and having hope and laughter:


I love everything about this picture!  I love that our daughter picked out the pink fleece sweatshirt to wrap her granny in soft warmth (and, of course, it had to be pink!).  I love that the dress came from our local "Mission Possible" store and that I was able to share with the ladies manning the shop all about BEMM and about Yeshi and Teyitu.  I love, love, LOVE the beautiful expression of joy on Granny Yeshi's face.

I cannot wait to see what 2012 will bring.  And I cannot wait to meet our beautiful grannies in person in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment